Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

Bryan and I traveled to the beach this weekend for a family wedding. Luckily, the wedding was close to our beach house, so we could stay there. I wanted to share a few photos of my parent's beach house. They bought it about a year and a half ago and we love it!






This is our beach ride! It is legal on the streets, so you can take it everywhere.




Carrie and Shawn were the bride and groom. The groom was my father-in-laws's oldest son (Bryan's step-brother). The day was beautiful and we had a great time.

This is Bryan and me with my in-laws, Carol and Paul (Bryan's mom and step dad).




Finally, my mom surprised me with this precious diaper bag. I love the colors!


I hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Love those shiny diaper bags! Looks like it was a fun and beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete