Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nursery Painting

I can't stand it any longer...check out our nursery!

This weekend a co-worker of mine, Christina, began painting our nursery walls. Christina minored in Art and doesn't usually paint for people personally.  I am very lucky to have her and her talent!









Next week she will finish the leaves and she is going to add some cute little birds that match my crib bedding. She is doing a wonderful job!  I can't wait till it's finished.  Check out Christina's blog on my list, Fresh Face.  

 Christina is also an amazing photographer and I can't wait for her to take pictures of my baby!


3 comments:

  1. Stacy, it is just beautiful. You are indeed blessed with your friend's generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy! I can't wait until we can put the crib under the tree. And your croissant taco casserole tonight was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete