Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend So Far...

Last night we took Will to eat Mexican in honor of Cinco de Mayo because we knew we would be busy today.  Will loved my Mexican chicken! Thank goodness because I love Mexican and we eat it a lot. 

Today, we woke up not too early, around 7:00 am, and played for a while around the house.  Will is sporting his big boy pajamas these days. 


After running some errands this morning, Will took a long nap and I managed to clean bathrooms, dust, and vacuum the house.  Tonight, we went over to my friend Angela's house for a surprise birthday cookout for her mom Deborah.  We had fun and Will stayed out until 8:00 pm which is very late for him. He did not get fussy and was such a good eater.  He had some grilled chicken, corn, and cheese. 



We have had a great Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Here from Kelly's Korner! I am a fellow North Carolina mom. Your little one is super adorable!!!! So glad you linked up!
    Amy!
    www.AmysAvenueBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Your son is just precious! I'm visiting from Kelly's Corner. I'm listed as Wendy from NC over there. Hope to read more of your posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I am enjoying all your updates! Will is such a handsome little man and he is growing so fast! Love you!

    ReplyDelete