Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Will's Birthday Party Photos Part 1

I am so excited to share with you some pics from Will's party.  Kellie the photographer took over 500 pics that are on three different cd's!  So my plan is to share some from each cd for the next three days.  There are so many good ones and they just won't fit all into one post.  Plus I am getting ready to print Will's first year from the blog so I want to include birthday photos.  

Enjoy!












































3 comments:

  1. I hope you loved your photos. I really enjoyed my time with you all. Will is such a sweet little man! Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to steal your book idea for Carleighs first birthday. I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! He's such a handsome little guy. I just printed off Kaylee's first year from my blog- I did one copy for me and one copy for her birthmom. I love having it to look back at!

    ReplyDelete