Friday, September 14, 2012

16 months


Getting the monthly pics with the sticker is getting difficult!  Now he won't leave it alone and he pulls at it the whole time it is on his shirt.  You will notice this quickly!


Will is so smart!  He remembers things that just amaze us.  For example, he has a set of play keys that he carries around and he still calls them "golf cart keys."  He hasn't been around the golf cart in a while but boy he sure does remember it!  


He is starting to repeat our words and I really wish I could interpret his rants.  He will start babbling and pointing and I know he is just a fussing about something.


He loves to read and I love that he loves to read!


Do you think it is time for a haircut or not?  We really can't decide.  I want to let it grow and see what it does but it is starting to look a little out-of-control!



Will is loves Roxy but sometimes he is a little rough with her.  He will pull her tail and try to drag her off the chair.  He hugs her so hard that he squeezes and she tries to squirm away.  Poor Roxy!!


He is cutting about three different molars right now but it hasn't been too bad.  He is drooling a lot but he is not super cranky.  


Right now he has a skinned up nose.  He fell the other day forward and didn't get his hands down in time. He's tough though, hardly never cries!


Will's personality is just developing so much everyday!  He is so much fun to be around and makes us laugh constantly.  

Bryan and I really can't get over how blessed we are!  We are so thankful that God chose Will for us and our family!

3 comments:

  1. I vote no haircut. I love curls on little boys and girls and hope mine have them. Hope Whitney is doing okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome! I love his hair.

    ReplyDelete