Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Thoughts...


1.  I have 99,510 page views!  That is unbelievable!!  Bryan brought it to my attention tonight and it kind of makes me excited to be so close to having 100,000 page views.  Who would of thought that when I started this little blog in 2009 that I would still be here and blogging about our life.  

2.  I am so ready to wear a scarf!  I absolutely love scarves and I think I am going to wear one tomorrow.  I know people wear them all summer but I just like to save them for Fall and Winter.  Right now, I really loves these...




3.  I really want a grilled banana smores!  How delicious does that look?  Maybe Bryan will make me one this weekend.


4.  Today, Will is 16 months old!  I didn't get any pics taken but I will this weekend.  Why is it that the older they get, the harder it is to remember???

5.  I really need to start a daily devotion.  The preacher tells us how important it is to read the God's word daily and I am not really good at that.   I need to make the time.

6.  My birthday is Monday and I am ready for the festivities to begin!!!  I will definitely miss my Mawmaw's chocolate pound cake this year.  I loved getting that cake!!  Makes me sad.

Happy Friday to everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I wasn't good at daily devotions either so I started buying Bible study workbooks. I like Beth Moore and am about to finish up Ruth by Kelly Minter. The studies help keep me focused.
    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete