Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday Fun!

Saturday Ashley & Aiden came over for a play date and to celebrate my birthday with me.  The boys played so well together.  Aiden picked out some cookie monster cupcakes for my birthday and they were delicious!  Ashley gave me a ring and earrings with my initials on them.  Absolutely love them!










Saturday night we went to dinner for my birthday.  We went to Buca de Beppo and it is always so much fun!  I love that the food is family style, the decorations are tacky,  and the atmosphere is loud and entertaining. 

Angela & Kendra


Me & Whitney...she is having her babies next Monday!
Check out my necklace.  Kendra gave it to me for my birthday present.  Love it!  I wore it last night and  today to church, it matches everything!






Of course they told them it was birthday so they sang to me and brought the largest brownie sundae I have ever seen!






No comments:

Post a Comment