Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Baby Shower

Last night, I had the best birthday ever! Some of my closest friends and family got together and planned me a birthday/baby shower. We met at a restaurant and had a wonderful dinner. Then we went to my friend Kendra's house for coffee and cake. Everyone brought me an essential baby gift. They called it baby basics. They got me all things I would need in the beginning such as diapers, wipes, formula, bottles, burp clothes, and some gowns. They wanted to make sure that I was prepared for when we get "the call." It was wonderful! I loved opening all the baby presents and thinking about how great it is going to be when I get to use them. I am so lucky to have friends that love me and wanted to help me prepare for our bundle of joy! Here are some pictures from the evening.

This is everyone at the restaurant.



These are all my presents!


The two grandmothers were so excited!



Present time!



My friend Betsy ordered these burp clothes from etsy, which I now love!





This blanket was made by Bryan's grandmother who passed away several years ago. My mother-in-law has kept it and surprised me with it last night. It was very special! It also had little booties to match.


One last group shot.


Thanks to all my wonderful friends who planned this night! It was so specia
l!

No comments:

Post a Comment