Sunday, September 26, 2010

Camping

Bryan and I went camping this weekend and had a wonderful time! The weather was great until last night when it started to rain. We had to pack up today in the rain but it wasn't too bad. We slept really well last night listening to the rain on the camper.

When we arrived, we checked into the office. Their fall decorations were cute!


This is our campsite. We loved being under the trees because the leaves were falling all around us.


Roxy loves camping!


I took this picture standing at the office. That is our camper straight ahead.


They have a big waterslide and pool!


Finally, Bryan cooked all weekend and it was great!



1 comment:

  1. I am not a camper, but I think I could manage to eat some of your hubby's food! Looks like it was a peaceful and relaxing weekend for y'all.

    ReplyDelete