Thursday, September 2, 2010

Labor Day Plans

I am very excited about this weekend for several reasons.

  1. It's a long weekend! NO WORK ON MONDAY!!!


  2. We are staying at home. We usually travel every Labor Day weekend and we decided to stay at home this weekend and relax.


  3. Saturday night we are going to grill out with Scott and Angela. They are the new parents of baby Braeden. Bryan and I are going to take food to their house and hang out.


  4. Hopefully we will get our camper to our house this weekend. Right now our camper is being stored at my in-laws house because we were having some work done at our house. Now we should be able to park it in the backyard and start cleaning it up for some upcoming fall camping trips.


I received my new book today in the mail, The Happiest Baby on the Block. It is one that our case worker Michelle recommended that we read. I will let you know what I learn....









No comments:

Post a Comment