Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Chit Chat!

Just few things that I want to share:

  • I love cardiodance class at the YMCA on Wednesdays. Our instructor is Jennifer and she is so much fun! She can easily make you forget about all of your worries and just have fun!
  • My dad has won a photo contest for Pepsi. I am not sure of the details but I believe it was an employee competition and he won first place. His photo was called "firefighter." Hopefully I will get to see the picture soon. (My email will not load it!) Congratulations Dad!
  • I love that I have received some comments on my blog from other waiting moms. It reassures me that I am not the only one waiting on the call. Good luck to all of you! I will keep you all in my prayers.
  • I love a four day week! Tomorrow is already Thursday and I feel like we just started! My kids are great so far and I am really enjoying this school year.
  • I love that our camper is back at our house where she belongs! This weekend we finally moved her home and cleaned her up. She is ready to go camping!




Happy Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I am a waiting mom with CAS as well!! I am praying for you guys---I always want the childless couples to get a baby quickly. We're on the list for #3, our boys (we adopted both of them as newborns) are excited about the prospect of a baby sister. Hope to meet you at an agency event soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardio dance sounds fun! I love my zumba class at the gym.

    ReplyDelete