Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shopping Day

Today my mom and I went shopping together. We began our journey looking for nothing but ended up finding lots of good things. We started off at Pottery Barn for Kids and found this cute nightlight and lamp for the nursery. I already have the bedding to match in the nursery. With all the different colors, I thought it would be cute for a boy or a girl (even with the pink on it)! I love the little birds and trees.







Of course I was spoiled again today! My mom always treats me with some nice things when we go shopping together. My birthday is Friday, so I got lots of early birthday gifts. We hit up Ann Taylor Loft, Macy's, and even Nordstroms. It was great and I really appreciate everything that my wonderful mother does for me. She is great and extremely generous. I love spending the day with her. Thanks Mom, You're the Best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, those are precious! Our nursery decor has a touch of pink in it, too, but it is mostly green--just in case!

    ReplyDelete