Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Sunday

So I just realized that I have not posted all week long. Really not much has been going on but I have been really busy! Do you know what I mean? This past week flew by because school was busy everyday and then I had meetings and workshops after school. Plus I went to the YMCA to workout every evening. By the time I got home, I crashed!

This weekend we have just been hanging out around the house. My house is decorated for fall with pumpkins and mums inside and out!







Sunday service was really good today. We had homecoming and a past preacher delivered the service. He did a great job and preached a meaningful service. Following the service, the whole church ate a wonderful meal together. Now we are watching football (Go Panthers!) and preparing for a small cookout tonight. Our friends Scott and Angela are coming over and bring their new baby Braeden. He is already 7 weeks old!

Maybe this week will be a little bit more interesting! I hope everyone has a great week! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment