Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today's Prayer

I was reading my daily devotion and the daily prayer was:

I praise your holy name, Lord Jesus. And I pray that you will help me today to remember that you have a plan for me and that there is a path all cleared and ready for me to follow. In your precious name I pray. Amen

This was just another reminder that God has a plan for me. He will guide me to do what I am suppose to do in my life. Again, this is not always easy but I am trying to be very patient.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this...that is what I needed to hear today...by the way you probably have no idea who I am but my husband and I are actually in the process of adopting domestically through Bethany Christian Services...I found your blog on someone else's adoption blog!! I absolutely love your blog & prayers as you go further into your journey.
    Kari (http://bkmulder.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete