Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today was really nice. This morning I woke up early and attended two classes at the YMCA. Then I came home and cleaned up the house for a small party I am having tomorrow afternoon. Bryan was gone all day racing his RC car and it was nice having the day to myself.

My friend Whitney and her daughter Emery came to visit this afternoon for a couple of hours. They live about an hour away so we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. I can't believe Emery is already 9 months old. Whitney and I have been friends since the fourth grade. We had a wonderful visit!




Roxy had an exhausting day!





Tonight Bryan and I went to eat Chinese and decided to stay around the house. We both have had a busy day and just wanted to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment