Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary Bryan!



Today Bryan and I have been married for 8 years. I love how our relationship has grown into something wonderful. We have gotten better with age and have the most fun together. I am so excited about our future together. Everyday I feel so lucky because I married my best friend.

I love you!




Today we took the sixth graders to the Renaissance Festival. It was a wonderful field trip! The kids were wonderful and behaved very well. I love the food and the people at the festival. They stay true to character the whole time! Their costumes are elaborate and their accents are great. The guy below was a camera hog!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!

    Thank you for linking up on my blog and also for being willing to share your adoption journey! I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to work in your lives and how He will bring your baby(ies) to you and your husband!!

    ReplyDelete