Monday, June 27, 2011

Mommy time

I have an amazing husband who has my sweet baby boy at the house and I am on the beach enjoying a little mommy time.  Honestly I have never been on the beach alone before but it is kind of nice. Bryan told me to take my time and enjoy myself. The sun is out, there's a breeze blowing, and the waves are crashing and I am a happy girl!

Also if you haven't figured it out, I have learned to blog from my phone and I love it!  The pictures aren't that great but its fun! 


4 comments:

  1. They're good enough! Glad you are getting some peaceful time. I have had some great times with the Lord alone on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are having a good time! Give me a call if you guys have some down time! I know how hard it can be to get away though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that must be. ~Janet

    ReplyDelete