Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My blogging plans

Keeping up with a baby book is hard to do and scrap booking is just not me.  I don't enjoy cutting, gluing and creating beautiful pages with stickers and punchy things about my baby. It's expensive and takes up too much space which we just don't have.  I just don't feel creative enough sometimes either to create a scrap book. So instead what I have decided to do is print my blog once a year for Will.  I pretty much blog about all of the important things that Will and our family are doing so why not save myself some time and energy and just print the blog.  Sitting down at the computer and uploading some photos with a short paragraph is so much easier for me to get done during the day.  

As soon as Will arrived, I printed my blog about the adoption journey.  Now I have a hard cover bound book about everything that Bryan and I did while waiting on Mr. Will.  I love my book and can't wait to share it with him when he gets older.  There's lots of memories on a blog and I hated not to have them with me.  I used the website http://blog2print.sharedbook.com to print my first book. 

Now for a few pictures of Will.  ENJOY!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's really interesting about printing your blog. I've thought about doing that too for Judah. A baby book IS a lot to keep up with! Were you pleased with the quality? Maybe next time I'm home I could take a look at it?

    ReplyDelete