Monday, June 13, 2011

Will's Shower at School

This past Friday, my school gave Will and I a baby shower.  It was the first teacher workday and everyone was there. It was a lot of fun having Will there to show him off.  Of course everyone just loved him and said he was absolutely precious!  The gifts were wonderful and the food was super cute!  I loved the owl cake!  My mother-in-law Carol came with us.  I hate my mom missed it but she was with the family planning my grandmother's services.

Sixth grade buddies.  They planned the shower for us.


The watermelon was shaped like a baby carriage.  Super cute!


Is that not the cutest cake?  I am loving owls right now!



Christina & me (she painted the nursery and took Will's pictures)









Of course Will slept through the whole thing but I think he had a good time.  It was a great time and I am so fortunate to work at a place who has supported Bryan and I though the whole adoption process.  Everyone is just so excited for us to finally have Will in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment