Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thanks Paulette (again) & Mommy's New Toy



Paulette brought Will his own pillow yesterday to celebrate his three week old birthday! 
We have found out that Will loves to lay around on a soft pillow.  This is a big square pillow that he fits right in the middle of and she even personalized his own pillowcase.  
Super Cute!




Also, look what I got yesterday!


A brand new camera!  Bryan and I have been talking about getting a new one for a while now so Bryan stopped at Best Buy on the way home yesterday and got this one.  It's a Panasonic Lumix and came highly recommended.  Our other camera was really old.  It only had 6 mega pixels.  Our new camera has 14 mega pixels!  I am not a professional photographer but that's a lot for a small camera.  

Since I have been blogging for a while, I have learned to love to take pictures.  Pictures are my favorite thing to post on our blog so getting a new camera is a big deal.  I am super excited about figuring it out and having some photo shoots with little Will!  I think he is already a little tired of having his picture taken.  


No comments:

Post a Comment