Friday, July 22, 2011

10 Weeks Old

Taking pictures of Will is one of my favorite things to do!  Today Will is 10 weeks old and I feel like I took his picture all day long.  We started our day by running some errands which wore him out so when we got home he took a nap on his boppy pillow.  Sometimes while he is sleeping, he will start smiling.  Bryan and I always wish we knew what he was dreaming about.


Another nap in his basket.  I took this picture because he now fills up just about the whole basket.  He is getting so long and he probably will not fit in his basket too much longer.  I remember when he looked like a tiny peanut in his basket and now he looks huge!


Hanging out with Will is a lot of fun now because he will smile and laugh when you talk to him.



This afternoon I tried to be creative and have a mini photo session with Will.  I try to be a professional photographer using props around the house to get just the perfect photo.  Of course they never come out just right because I am obviously not a professional but I sure do love to try!  (Honestly, I would love to take a photography class to learn how to use my camera the right way but that's a whole different post.)








Finally tonight we went to eat Mexican with my mom and dad.  He slept through the meal but woke up towards the end.  He really does well when we go out.  He will just sit around as long as you get him out of his car seat.  He does not love his car seat!


Happy Weekend!!



1 comment: