Thursday, July 21, 2011

First Swim Trunks, other new stuff, & Multitasking


I went shopping today with Kendra and found Will his first pair of swimming trunks and a really cute lifeguard tshirt.  I really had a hard time finding some that were small enough for him to wear now (size 0-3).  I found a cute pair today at the Gap and they were on sale!  I also picked him up a few other things.


Now I know its 100 degrees outside and I have bought him a hoodie but it was very cheap and I bought a bigger size for this winter.  I couldn't pass up the deal!



While I was preparing dinner tonight, Will started crying and was hungry.  Everything was on the stove and I couldn't really leave it so I tried this!  It worked and I really hope I am not the only mom who has had to figure out how to multitask in order to get something done.




3 comments:

  1. We have had many a grocery trip with Peanut looking like that with her bottle. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! The girls have their bottles like that alot when I'm by my self with both of them. Specially in the middle of the night. I switch off every other night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presh!! You do what you gotta do!! He is so adorable and I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete