Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exhausted & Funny Story

Today was the first time that Will actually fell asleep while playing on his activity mat.  I went to work today and Will stayed with his Nana.  They must have played really hard because I laid him down for a second and the next thing I know he was fast asleep!  



Funny story
Bryan gave Will a bath tonight and then proceeded to put on his pajamas without a diaper on.  He forgot the diaper!!!  He told me he thought the pajamas were too big for him and it actually took him a second to figure out why.  It made me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And just so you know, in your 'About me' it says your son was born in May 2001 - and adopted in 2011...I was confused for a second before I realized it was a typo! Bless your family in this exciting season of new adventures xx

    ReplyDelete