Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hands, Nap, & New Chair

In the past couple of days, Will has discovered his hands.  He is now constantly putting them in his mouth.  I am really hoping he doesn't discover his thumb.  I don't want him to suck his thumb!  Right now he is just trying to cram his fingers into his mouth.  



This is how he fell asleep today after we had been playing on the floor.  I felt bad because he looks so uncomfortable but I didn't move him because he was napping so good.


Bryan and I received a ton of Wal-mart gift cards at our shower so we ordered Will this new bouncy chair.  It has lights, sounds, and vibrates.  It came today and I put it together all by myself.  Will loves it!  The lights look like a waterfall and he just stares at it and even laughs a little.  I think the new chair is going to be a big hit!



2 comments: