Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Shower

Today was Will's Baby Shower at our church.  We had a great time and received so many presents. 
 First I want to share with you the decorations.  I loved the way they decorated for the shower!  As most of you know, I am obsessed with owls right now so that was their theme.  It turned out super cute!







Now for the cake. The cake was amazing!  I loved the owls and polka dots.  His name was on the top of the cake and the letters looked like twigs.



So many of our family and friends got together and planned this shower for Will. 
The Hostesses


Will got so many great presents and I love that we got things that we will use now and things for when he gets older.


Friends & Family












And of course the star of the show!


Now for the fun part, I have to find places for all of Will's new stuff!  Will might need his own little storage building in the backyard for all of his belongings.

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun shower! Here's a link to my pics.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/56798293@N00/sets/72157627097752701/

    ReplyDelete