Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CALIFORNIA!!!

California was amazing!  It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited.  I love all the palm trees, beaches, and the houses on the hills.  Bryan and I had a great time!

When we got there on Sunday, we just explored the area.  These are shots from the Pacific Coast Highway.









Downtown Huntington Beach, Surf City USA!!  Our hotel was in Huntington Beach.






We couldn't believe all the volleyball nets!


The view from Huntington Beach pier.





Monday we drove to Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood for the day.
Rodeo Drive












Hollywood




Climbing the steps to the Kodak Theater



That's for you mom!





Tuesday we ate lunch at In-N-Out burger which is a must in California.


View from Balboa Island



Wonderful shopping in Newport Beach.  It was a huge, open mall with some amazing stores.




Laguna Beach






View from the hills.  All of the houses have ocean views.



That's all for tonight because I am exhausted and I have to return to work tomorrow.  I am going to bed early.  I have a few more things I want to share with you but I will get to them later.  

Our trip was amazing!











5 comments:

  1. Y'all look so relaxed and refreshed. I hope you had a wonderful time! Have a great first day back at work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had an awsome time. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah reminds me when I was there! My sister and I traveled in CA for 2 weeks when we were younger and had a great time....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time! Praying hard for you!

    ReplyDelete