Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I love right now...

I love my new earrings that I got for $8 from Avon!



I love electricity! 
We had some terrible storms come through last night and we lost power.  For the first time this morning, I had to get ready for work with no power.  It was not fun!  I had to shine the flashlight towards the shower while I tried to take a bath.  Then I had to pick out my clothes in the dark.  Finally, I decided to pack it up and finish at school.  I don't know when it came back on but we have power now.  Electricity is something you really take for granted until you don't have it.

I love all my upcoming plans!
Bryan and I have a very busy schedule coming up.  We have our Spring Adoption Conference, a trip to California, and a trip to the beach.  I can't wait!  Right now in our lives, we really like to stay busy so that we can keep our minds busy.

I love Bethenny Frankel!
Yes, I watch her reality show on the Bravo channel and she makes me laugh out loud.



I hope everyone is loving something right now!


2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all are alright after that storm! It came through here maybe around 4:30 this morning and sounded like terrible wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo obsessed with Bethenny & her show! It's actually ridiculous how much I love her! LOL

    ReplyDelete