Saturday, April 2, 2011

Last night & Today

Last night, we met for dinner to celebrate a special woman's 50th birthday!  Rhonda is a wonderful friend of mine who I have worked with for a long time.  Rhonda was my mentor my first year of teaching.  She is a great  person and I love working with her everyday.  
Her party was a surprise!

Rhonda actually started crying she was so surprised!
Angela, Rhonda, & Phil


Karen, Rhonda, & Rachel


Emily, Truman, & Dana


Angela & Me




We had a great time and I can't believe we pulled off the surprise!

Today I decorated the house for Spring.  I went to Target and got some new pillows for my front porch and I hung my spring wreath on the front door. 




Bryan had to cut the grass for the first time and he loves how green it is growing!  It is looking really good.


While I was at Target, I picked up a little outfit for Baby P.  I always look through the baby section and thought this little outfit would work for boy or girl.


I love the little bear on it.


Tomorrow I am going to visit my grandmother who is back in the hospital.  She was admitted on Friday due to dehydration but they have found some more problems.  I will update you tomorrow on her progress.  Please keep her in your prayers.  


1 comment:

  1. Your pansy wreath is beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen one like it at all! Love the bear outfit. :) Will be praying for your grandmother. I hope she does not have to stay long in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete