Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home from the Beach

This past week, Bryan and I had a wonderful trip to the beach.  It was my spring break from school and Bryan took the week off from work.  Bryan and I relaxed, played on the beach, and ate lots of food.
  Our friends Scott and Angela joined us with their baby Braden.  It was Braden's first beach trip and he did great!  Of course, he tried to eat the sand but he loved the water and splashing around.  We loved having them with us and Bryan and I got some really good practice with Braden!  I think we are definitely ready to become parents!





Happy mom taking pictures of her baby on the beach!



At our beach house, we don't have internet service and I really missed blogging and checking my favorite blogs this week.  I didn't realize how much a part of my life blogging is until I couldn't do it when I wanted to. Not really glad to be home because tomorrow I go back to work.  Boo!  But we are in our last 9 weeks of school and it will be summer before we know it!

We have no big Easter plans except for dinner with my parents.
Happy Easter everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment