Monday, April 25, 2011

Horoscope & New Adoption book

My horoscope today said:

Your routine is about to be shaken up quite a bit -- and not a moment too soon!


Doesn't that sound great?  I can't wait for my routine to be messed up!  Hopefully with late night feedings, dirty diapers, and newborn cries.  

Also...

At the beach this past week, I bought this adoption book that hopefully one day I will be able to share with "Baby Pruitt."  It is the sweetest story!


Last note, we have been waiting for over 10 months now and I didn't write about it on the blog.  Couple reasons why:  we weren't in town and I really don't know what else to say.  I know that it's going to happen and it kills me not knowing when but we are staying busy and just focusing on the fact that one day we are going to be parents.  Some way some how!!! 

3 comments:

  1. We have that book and I love it! Waiting is so so so so hard. You are right, there is not doubt that some day it will happen but not knowing when or how is killer. Those feelings are still very fresh for me. Praying your wait ends soon. You are going to be such an awesome mama and I cannot wait to see your special gift from God! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your world to be shaken too! I'm praying hard for you guys! The waiting is so hard but it will happen. I love that book. Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still pray & think about ya'll! That book looks so cute!Everyday is a little bit closer!

    ReplyDelete