Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Adoption Prayer

I found this adoption prayer today and I just wanted to share.

“God, you do love adoption. You’ve adopted us into your family, giving us all rights and privileges of family. We are heirs and co-heirs with Jesus of all your treasures. We pray today for those seeking to adopt a child. Many children in the world do not have mothers and fathers. Many men and women do not have children. God, bring them together. Create the perfect match. Provide resources. Provide perfect timing. Give endurance and emotional strength through the grinding details. Give wisdom for them to anticipate ahead how to prepare practically for the coming change. Strengthen their marriage ahead of this coming gift. Heal any past disappointment. Parental love is nature. Adoptive parental love has to be SUPERnatural. Give a miracle of love and bonding. May nothing stand in the way of you accomplishing a completion of this match – child to parent. In Jesus!”


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog linked from one of my favorite blogs and I can't believe how similiar our stories are! The blog world really is amazing. I am praying for y'all, I know how hard it is to wait. We have been on the list for a year. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome prayer! Many prayers for you guys!

    ReplyDelete