Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Randomness

So I know you don't care but...
MY CARPET LOOKS GREAT!
It is so clean and I wish I could keep the cleaning lines on them forever!





I wanted to share this website that I found on Stafford Stories the other day:  Ruche.  They have some super cute clothes at reasonable prices.  

I loved that today was a teacher workday.  I got a lot of things done and tomorrow is the first day of the last nine weeks of school.  I can see a wonderful summer in my future!

Check out this cute adoption onesie that was shared today on my adoption agencies blog.


I do not like this cold weather that has come our way.  It is cold, gloomy, and a little rainy.  I believe the high for the week is going to stay in the 50's and low 60's.  We had to turn the heat back on.

I am ready for SPRINGTIME!










1 comment:

  1. I confess I am coveting your clean carpets! We need to do that badly here!

    ReplyDelete