Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Night Girls Night

Last night was a girls night.  Angela and I went to our friend's house Kendra who was hosting a Stella & Dot jewelry party.  I love this jewelry!  I really could have bought one of everything but I restrained myself and only bought one necklace.  It is the cutest owl necklace which I think will be super cute for the spring and summer months ahead.


Angela and I then went to dinner.  We had some sushi and great food. 

 I noticed last night at the party and dinner how much our topics of conversation have changed.  I'm not sure what we really focused on before but now all of our lives revolve around babies and families these days.  Most of the ladies have small children and everyone exchanges stories about how they are growing and changing.  They talk about their babies personalities and problems they may be having.  I can't wait to share stories about "Baby Pruitt" one day (hopefully one day soon)!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  The weather is suppose to be really nice today so I think Bryan and I are going to plant some bushes and freshen up the yard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Stacy, I love that necklace! My SIL loves owls. I might have to find a local rep and order that for her birthday! Hope y'all have a great day outdoors in the yard. And thanks for your sweet compliment on my soap. I am trying to step out a little and so new things! :)

    ReplyDelete