Thursday, March 24, 2011

Evening Plans

Instead of going to the YMCA tonight, Bryan and I are going for a little walk downtown.  It's a nice day (a little windy) so we thought we would take advantage of it.  


Today is Thursday which means in the mail is my latest copy of US Weekly!  Now I know that it is a trashy magazine about celebs and all of their drama but I love it!  It is something I look forward to every Thursday. There is nothing better than a hot bath and a new magazine!


Finally tonight, Grey's Anatomy is new!  It is one of my favorite shows, I have watched it since day one.  Very excited about a new episode because it hasn't been on in a couple of weeks.


Private Practice is also new, which I also love, but I have to DVR it because I can't stay awake that late.  I know...it's only 10:00 but I have to go to bed early otherwise it's really difficult to keep up with middle schoolers.


Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to go mining.  About 200 sixth graders!  It should be a lot of fun but  very exhausting!  
Pray for us!

I really can't wait to blog about something other than just my life.  I really want to blog about something new!  Hopefully soon I will be able to do that.  Until then, blogging about random things helps me stay busy and keep my mind occupied.  

Tomorrow is Friday!!!



2 comments:

  1. I am ready for you to blog about a baby (or two!). :) Hoping that is very soon. I can't judge you on the US Weekly...it is nice sometimes to "check out" from all the hard daily stuff and just read some superficial news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those magazines have a way of just sucking you right in! I can't wait until you blog about that sweet baby! I know God has something great in store for you. Hope you had a nice walk. Good luck on the field trip today!

    ReplyDelete