Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thanks!

First let me just say thank you to all of your sweet messages, comments, and phone calls that I have received today.  It really does help to know that so many people are praying for Bryan and I.  We know and understand that God's timing is going to be absolutely perfect!  One day we will look back on this waiting period and think about how fast by it went (hopefully).  



Funny story:
So this morning, I woke, up and looked at my alarm clock and it said 7:25 am.  Now I had that moment where I thought that can't be right, maybe the power went out.  I need to get up at 6:00.  Then it hit me, I forgot to set my alarm before I fell asleep last night!  Bryan was out of town, so I didn't even have him as a back-up.  I jumped out of bed, messaged Ashley that obviously I am going to be late and begin the quick process of getting ready for work.   I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and threw on some clothes.  It was crazy!

In my 9 years of teaching, that was the first time that I have actually overslept for work.  
It made for a crazy day! 



1 comment:

  1. I laughed reading this post. How many times did I have to call you because I overslept? Praying for you guys daily. I know that all of our prayes will be answered soon. Love you!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete