Friday, March 25, 2011

Field Trip

We had a great time today on our field trip!  It was a little chilly this morning but it started to warm up around lunch time.  The kids loved the mining and finding all of their gemstones. They were very well behaved and really enjoyed  the trip.  

(I took a lot of pictures of the kids in action but I don't feel comfortable putting on my blog.)

The kids were each given a big bucket of dirt and they used the running water to find their stones.  They got wet and dirty but loved every minute of it!



Teacher buddies!!


I am exhausted!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We did that with our girls two summers ago in the mountains. We had a ball! Hope you have a relaxing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Field trips are fun but you never know how exhausting they can be until you have to chaperone them :) Hope you have a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete