Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend at the Beach!

Bryan and I went to the beach this weekend.  It was the first time we have been since November.  We were due a weekend getaway!  My mom and dad were there as well and we had a great time!

We had lunch on Friday at one of our favorite restaurants.  It is on the water and all the tables are outside.  They have the best grilled tuna sandwich!




Friday night we ate some fresh seafood.  It was a huge steampot full of crab legs, oysters, mussels, clams, sausage, corn, and shrimp.  I had to take a picture of our table because it was a mess by the time all four of us were done eating!


Saturday we took the boat out for the first time in the ocean.  My dad bought the boat towards the end of summer last year so this will be our first summer with it at the beach.  It was fun but very windy!










Roxy had a great time! 


She played with my parent's dog, Gracie.  It was exhausting!



We had a great weekend! 







2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time and what a great weekend you picked! I wish we could have gotten together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it sounds like a divine weekend! I know you cannot wait to get back there more this summer, hopefully with sweet little Baby P!

    ReplyDelete