Monday, March 14, 2011

Thanks Ashley!

Look what my friend Ashley gave "Baby Pruitt!" 


I love the fact that all my friends have babies and are donating so many great things to us.  These toys can be expensive and it is saving us a fortune.  I owe Ashley some babysitting hours!
I know our baby will not be able to use this for a while, but I hated to pass it up.  One day it will come in handy. 

Today I am having to constantly remind myself that God has a plan for us, we just have to be patient.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute little exersaucer!

    Hang in there, sweet one. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying so hard for you guys! That's awesome that you're getting all of these things now! That will be a huge relief when you need them!

    ReplyDelete