Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Poem

I love this poem that Lyndsie shared on her blog today.
So sweet!

Pink or Blue

God, pink or blue, I do not care
Its sex is neither here nor there.
I pray you see my longing heart,
And in motherhood, let me take part.

I ask this out of selfishness,
But pray you grant it none the less.
I will do my best to raise them right,
To ignite in them your holy light.

And if it not be, Comfort me please.
Mend my heart and give me peace.
And help me to see and understand,
Your will is much greater than what I had planned.










4 comments:

  1. I love that. I always think of you when we pass our monthly "mile markers" since you are just a week behind us. Praying the answer to your prayers comes very very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I'm praying for you guys that you get that call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Praying you get your call any day now...and praying for patience, which is always so very difficult.

    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a beautiful poem. Praying, praying, praying....sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete