Friday, August 5, 2011

12 Weeks old & Will's surprises

First off my baby Will is 12 weeks old today and he wanted to give a shout out to his daddy!


Will has received some special surprises lately and I wanted to share them with you.  First off, Nana and PawPaw (Bryan's mom and stepdad) gave Will this really cute owl onesie.  Nana actually found the owl patch and sewed it onto the brown onesie.  Wasn't that a good idea? 


Last week my mom (Bebe) went on a mission trip to Philadelphia with our church and she brought back Will a Phillies t-shirt.  Really cute!


My dad was eating at a Cracker Barrel the other day and bought Will this t-shirt.  He really liked it because my dad has a huge garage behind his house and we hang out there a lot.  One day, my dad will have Will out there working on cars, boats, four-wheelers, and who knows what else!  


Finally my friend Angela brought Will a bunch of surprises yesterday.  Angela loves anything and everything monogrammed so she got Will a bib and onesie monogrammed.  I love them because Will doesn't have many things monogrammed.  Her baby Braden has the same onesie and we are going to have their pictures made together very soon.  We joke all the time about how they have to be best friends because we are!  Angela also picked Will up an outfit by Magnolia Baby that is really soft and cute.  



Will has so many special people in his life that love him so much and love to spoil him!  





2 comments: