Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some new things

Will discovered his reflection today.  We were having a little tummy time this morning and I showed him his little mirror that is on his play mat.  I don't think he has ever noticed it before because today he just smiled at himself.  It also helped him try to hold his head up a little better because he had something to look at. 


I had these really cute pacifiers but I wasn't sure if he would take them or not because he is only use to soothers.  But I tried it today and he did just fine.


Of course, I had to take a picture of both pacifiers because I think we both "ROCK!"


Then, I got out some toys to start trying to entertain him with.  His favorite was the wrist rattle.  His arms are moving around like crazy right now so he could rattle it all by himself. 
Fun times!


Finally, Will was wanting to eat around every two hours so I thought I would try him on a little bit more formula.  So I tried 6 ounces and of course he drank it all.  Right now he is keeping it all down so I guess a little more formula might help keep him full a bit longer.  My little boy is growing up way too fast!



2 comments:

  1. He could give Peanut some tips, I have a hard time getting her to take more than 4 oz and she is 4 months old! But a chunky thing she is. :) And I sure do wish she would take a passy...have tried almost every kind. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is just precious!! Also, I know you love Owl's and Pier 1 has cute Owl decor and when I saw all of it you popped in my head so I had to share.

    ReplyDelete