Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy time of the year!



I really can't believe that it is that time of the year again!  Kids are coming back to school tomorrow.  After a few days of some really hard work, I am ready!  Preparing for a new school year is very difficult and time-consuming.  Thank goodness everything has gone very smoothly this year and I am very excited about tomorrow!

Will is doing great at Nana's house everyday and I am doing just fine at work. I am ready to leave pretty quickly though because I can't wait to get home to my baby boy.  I feel like now my biggest adjustment is only seeing him for a few hours everyday but I am learning how to cherish that time.  

I also need to give a huge shout-out to Bryan!  He has been doing a lot to help out lately since I have gone back to work.  In the mornings, he is getting up with me and feeding Will, changing him, and volunteering to take him to Nana's house on the way to work.  At nights, he is just as involved.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is hands-on with Will and Will is super lucky to have such a wonderful daddy!
We love you Bryan!

I know I haven't posted any pictures of Will lately but I promise some new ones are coming soon!  I know you are missing seeing that super cute face everyday now like you did all summer long!  Hopefully I will get settled at work and get back to blogging pretty regularly. 

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog today and just wanted to tell you how cute Will is!! Congratulations on your precious boy!
    On another note, I am also a teacher and we started back on August 1!!! You are lucky that you got a few extra weeks ha!!

    ReplyDelete