Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family Visit

Yesterday we had some out of town visitors.  My cousin Michael, his wife Megan, and their little girl Maylee came for a visit.  They live about 14 hours away from us. Also, my cousin Timothy, wife Casey, daughter Amber, and my aunt Jeanette came too.  They all live out of town and are here for the week.  Unfortunately, we don't get to see each other much, so yesterday was great!  This was actually my first time meeting Maylee and she is 9 months old.


Meagan holding Will.  I was holding Maylee and Amber.  It is very difficult to get a good picture with babies moving around everywhere!



Maylee and her daddy Michael



Daddy rocked her to sleep.



Maylee liked Roxy!


The new mommies!





Maylee playing with Will in his seat.


We had a house full yesterday and all the kids were wonderful!  Maylee is crawling and learning how to walk.  She was interested in everything!  Will just hung out and watched everybody all afternoon.  For dinner we ordered pizza and then they headed home shortly after that.  They are staying with my aunt who is about two hours away from us so they had to drive back to her house last night.  I really enjoyed our visit and I wish they lived closer by so our kids could grow up together.

1 comment: