Saturday, August 6, 2011

Maybe I should shave my head!!!

Sometimes I think I should just shave my head because it would make things so much easier.  Will loves to get a hand full of my hair and yank!  Sometimes it is very difficult to get him to let go.  It can literally bring tears to my eyes sometimes.  Now I know that I can pull it back out of the way but sometimes I don't want to have a ponytail, sometimes I would like to fix my hair for the day and leave it down.  I know this is going to be an ongoing problem and I guess I am just going to have to adjust because I cannot have a super short haircut.  I would look like Shirley Temple!!!



So for those of you who see me around, please don't think I am "letting myself go,"  I am simply just trying to avoid some major pain from sweet little Will! 

1 comment:

  1. Makenna loves the hair too! She acutally tried to eat my hair yesterday morning while cuddling in bed. I have to watch my earrings too. That's just another chew toy for her. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete