Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach

First of all, Will turned three months old Saturday at the beach.  So of course, we took a ton of pictures of him on the beach to celebrate.  Will got his first beach chair which he seemed to like.  Bryan dipped his toes in the water and he didn't mind it at all.










My dad, Bryan, and I took the boat out to do a little fishing and we had some entertainment!



Will hanging out at the house with his daddy.  I love that wrinkled forehead.


Lunch on Saturday.  Will wearing his shades like his daddy.



Dinner last night at the marina.





We had a great time at the beach with my parents.  It was a final family trip before I go back to work on Thursday.  I really can't believe my summer is over and I am starting to feel a little sad.  I really like being with my baby boy everyday.  I know he will be totally fine because he is going to Nana's house everyday but I still feel a little down.  



2 comments:

  1. Girl, I am going to be praying for your sweet mama heart to be at peace. You are an awesome mama!

    ReplyDelete