Wednesday, December 15, 2010

6 Months

Waiting has been pretty easy lately because we have been so busy with the holidays.  Last week of school, parties at night, and trying to squeeze in a little exercise can really keep your mind off "waiting."  At least we are much closer today than we were last year at this time!

It's very interesting to hear what gender our friends and family think we will adopt.  So far I have two friends who say it's going to be a girl.  One had a dream about it and the other one just has a special feeling.  Some other friends think boy because they always say "he" when referring to our baby.  I love thinking about it and I can't wait to see who gets it right! 

Tomorrow is Thursday and they are calling for bad weather tonight.  I really pray that we can get to school tomorrow because if we don't, we have to make it up on Monday.  Our Christmas vacation is suppose to begin Monday and I really don't want to add on an extra day next week.  We shall see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to work tomorrow! Never thought I would say that to anyone. ;o)

    I cannot wait to see all kinds of things about your baby, too!

    ReplyDelete