Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Today's Fortune

I went to lunch today with my friend Angela.  We ate at PF Chang's which I love!  The meal was great but my fortune inside my fortune cookie was even better.  I wanted to share it with you. 

Front of Fortune (sorry a little blurry)

OK...I am happily married so I am thinking about a different kind of love will appear in my life when I least expect it.  Hopefully the love of a child.

The back of the fortune was really cool!

Isn't that cool!  
Now most of the time I don't pay any attention to my fortunes but todays was special.  These days I tend to read a little bit too much into everything (I think that is part of the waiting process) but todays fortune brought me joy.  I put it in my wallet for safe keeping and I ate the cookie because I have always heard that your fortune doesn't come true unless you eat the cookie!  

P.S.  We did a little shopping after lunch and everything at Ann Taylor Loft is 50% off right now!  
We had a great girls day!!!




2 comments:

  1. So Cool! I cant wait for your bundle of joy to come into your life! We have been talking about bringing Maylee down for her 1st bday in October i know thats a little while away but I am hoping she will have a new little cousin by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat! I pray that 2011 is the year for us! I love Ann Taylor! I might have to go back and see if I can find anything else :)

    ReplyDelete