Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Stuff

I couldn't resist!  Bryan and I did some shopping this weekend and I ran into Gymboree.  I found this little outfit which would be great for a boy or a girl and I just had to have it. 




Bryan hung this light in the nursery for me.  It is the chandelier that was in the living room of our house when we bought it.  I saved it and wanted to use it in the nursery.  It cleaned up really well and I want to find some little lamp shades to add to it.


Finally, Roxy got a new chew toy this weekend, so everybody is happy!


This week is going to be really busy.   Let the Christmas festivities begin!

2 comments:

  1. I love it...too cute!! I cannot believe that you only left with one thing...we already have a closet & dresser full...let's just say Baby Mulder is spoiled already :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is too cute! It's so hard to buy stuff that is gender neutral but when I do, I buy them :) The room looks great!

    ReplyDelete