Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pretty Girls!

Today my cousins and I got together to take some pictures.  We haven't had a group shot made in probably more than 10 years.  My cousin Haley thought about the idea of a picture for our grandparents for Christmas.  We had a lot of fun and the pictures turned out really good if I do say so myself!

My Aunt Melissa and her daughters, Anna & Aleia.  My aunt came to take the pictures for us.  She did a great job!



All of us girls together:  Anna, Aleia, Haley, Me, and Danielle.









Haley & Danielle (sisters)



After the photo session, we ate lunch together at On The Border.




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't kidding...very pretty girls! Loving all that curly hair in your family! I know that will be a treasured gift.

    Love me some On the Border. :)

    ReplyDelete