Friday, December 3, 2010

Nursery Painting Done!!!

Last night Christina finished the nursery painting.  It turned out amazing!  It is the most peaceful room in the whole house.  I can't wait to sit in my rocking chair under the tree and rock my baby to sleep.  Christina is an amazing artist and I was blessed to have her do this project for me.  






I loved having Christina at the house and really enjoyed getting to know her.  She has played a very important role in making our adoption process even more special!

Bryan and I have no major plans this weekend and we are really looking forward to it.  We may do a little Christmas shopping tomorrow but no definite plans. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Stacy, it is amazing! I can only imagine what it is like to actually stand in the room itself instead of looking at a photo. How sweet that you can sit in there and pray about your little one while you wait to rock him or her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the room it's too cute...I cannot believe that is all hand painted. Soon enough you will have a bundle of joy to rock in that room!! Blessings & Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Stacy I absolutely LOVE the nursery!!!!!! I can't wait for you to have your little one in that room and I can come over & visit :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast doing it for you! You're going to be the best Momma :)

    ReplyDelete